Call for Nominations 2019
Nominations for the 2019 IPSC BC Elections are now being taken. Please read below carefully and note the submission deadline.
Nominations must be received by June 15, 2019.
For nominations to be valid, the nominator, seconder and nominee must all be current members in good standing of IPSC BC.
In the case of the nominations for the position of Zone Director, that nominee shall be a resident of that specific Zone.
Nominators will receive notice that their nominations have been received via email when the nomination form has been accepted.
Nominees will be contacted at the email that IPSC BC has on file to determine if they will accept the nomination.
An election process will begin once the nomination period is closed.
The positions up for nomination are:
- Section Coordinator Director (2 year)
- Fraser Valley Zone Director (2 year)
- Okanagan Zone Director (2 year)
- Northern Zone Director (2 year)
- Metro Vancouver Zone Director (1 year)
- Vancouver Island Zone Director (1 year)
- Kootenay Zone Director (1 year)
All nominations must be submitted through the online form to be considered valid.
2019 Elections Director
More can be found in the forums but please be active in this election process so our sport can continue to grow.