We are pleased to announce our 2019 Range Officer Courses:
For those of you wishing to become a Range Officer, these are the planned 2019 courses to date:
Okanagan/Kootenay & other Zones Kelowna BC on Sat/Sun March 16/17.2019
If you wish to take this, or a future course, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have been an active member of IPSC for at least 1 full year
- Have shot 3 level II (or higher) matches
Send your Zone Director, cc the Section Coordinator, an email stating you wish to be involved.
If you are in a Zone that does not appear above, send an email to your ZD and SC expressing an interest in any future RO Courses. Your name will be recorded and information sent when ROC are confirmed.
Please accept my appreciation to those of you who wish to give back to our sport by becoming an RO.
CRO COURSE 2019
If you are a current RO and wish to be considered as a CRO, this is the criteria established by IPSC Canada/NROI Canada:
How do I become an NROI Chief Range Officer?
- You must be a current member of IPSC Canada.
- You must be a currently certified Range Officer.
- You must successfully complete a Certified Level II CRO Seminar.
- You must have a total of (28) accumulated match points (on record with NROI Canada)
At this time, we are taking names of those who qualify and show an interest. Send an email to your Zone Director(ZD) and the SC to be included. Once the list is complete, a date will be chosen and more information will follow on delivery of the Certified Level II CRO Seminar.
Thank you to those who will take this opportunity to give back to our sport.
IPSC BC Section Coordinator